Saturday, December 01, 2007

Evil Never Looked So Good...

Still working on some new reviews and articles for the site but since I've received some e-mails asking for more I thought I'd start sharing some of the great items in my Klaus Kollection. Here's one of my latest additions, a fantastic Belgian poster for the new-to-DVD flick CHURCHILL'S LEOPARDS. (BTW, I should be reviewing this one in the next couple weeks as my copy from Xploited Cinema is on its way.)

Anyway, I picked this guy and another Belgian Klaus poster up at eBay thanks to a tip from David Z over at TOMB IT MAY CONCERN. Check it out...

2 comments:

Jürgen said...

Aha! So this is the poster I saw peeking out of a window in Berlin-Mitte.

Dan said...

Thanks for the link Jurgen! You never know where Klaus is going to turn up. Last night our baby wouldn't sleep in her crib so we watched FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE on one of the western cable channels. Not a huge role but he's definitely memorable as the twitchy hunchback who takes on Lee Van Cleef. To disastrous results.