Thursday, March 14, 2013

Widescreen CREATURE!

Been a little quiet here of late thanks to my BIG annual catalog project that keeps me busy for the first few months of the year. But I actually held a copy of the printed product in my hands today and breathed a big old sigh of relief.

We'll be back with more reviews and news soon, but I had to share this tidbit... our pals at Diabolik DVD just announced that they have the self-released, widescreen director's cut of William Malone's CREATURE (aka TITAN FIND) in stock!

If you've never seen it (or have only seen the full-frame versions that have been around on dollar DVD labels for years) this is a fun ALIENS rip-off with Kinski as Hans "Rudy" Hofner, a lounge lizardy alien explorer with lines like "zoom kind uv collactive intelligence" and the awesome "THIS CREATURE IS SLY!"

I can't wait to get my hands on it and see it properly presented for the first time as well as enjoy what I'm sure will be illuminating commentary from Malone!

No comments: