Saturday, February 14, 2009

Be Back Soon...

Just a quick post to apologize for my recent absence.

It's a busy time of year for me from a work standpoint and I've been spending pretty much every available office hour knee-deep in client projects.

Things should improve a bit in the next week or so and I'll be back posting away.

In the meantime, I did get a chance to check out BLOODY HANDS OF THE LAW, a DIRTY HARRY-inspired Italian cop flick starring our man Klaus as the silent assassin for a crime syndicate. Much ballyhooed for its supposed violence, BLOODY HANDS meanders a bit too much for its own good and doesn't quite deliver on the supposedly off-the-charts level of violence I'd always heard about. More details to come...

1 comment:

NoVA Dad said...

Glad you've been able to keep this blog going, and I only regret that I cannot visit more frequently. Your recommendations for many of the films have been great, and I've enjoyed expanding my viewing!!